How to Recover a Forgotten Facebook Account Password?
Posted by Alternative Number on 09/16/2020
Facebook is one of the largest social media company which is popular for its security service that only allows the authorized users to log into the account. If you Forgot Facebook Password then you need to recover it for which you can use your desktop device. You can easily recover the Facebook account password by using your recovery phone number as it is one of the most trusted and useful methods to recover the Facebook account. You can easily recover your Facebook account by using your phone number which is associated with the Facebook account. You require to follow this process for recovering the forget Facebook my password.
- Visit the website of Facebook by using any browser.
- Try to login, if you can not then you need to launch the recovery process for which you need to click on Forgotten Password.
- Find your account by entering email ID, Phone Number or Username of your Facebook account.
- Once you find your Facebook account, you need to choose your phone number to complete the Facebook account recovery process.
- Click continue and get the 8 digits long security code as a text message on your phone number.
- Now, you will be able to recover your password by resetting it and creating your new password.
- Enter it again to verify and confirm the password which you have created and login to your Facebook account.
- You can also use the Facebook app on Android or iOS devices for recovering your Facebook account with the phone number linked to your Facebook account.
If you are facing any problem in completing the Facebook account recovery and recovering the Forgot Facebook my Password, then you need to contact the passionate customer service of Facebook and obtain the information which you need to recover your Forgot Facebook password.