How Do You Save A Phone Number With An Extension On An iPhone?
Posted by Online-geeks on 05/20/2021
This article is solely dedicated to how to dial easy extension numbers by avoiding “automated operators”. Adding to that we shall also talk on the topic “how to use extensions on an iPhone” and whatnot at the same time. Users usually surf on “how to use extensions on an iPhone”, the tips and hacks are very important in general.
- Start by opening the phone application.
- Simply dial the mail number you would want to call.
- Hit the asterisk till the comma appears on your screen, this basically acts as a pause.
- Now simply mention the extension number right after the comma.
- Hit on the green call button and you will straight away head to the person you were trying to call.
If you call on the extension often then you may also save it in your contact list. Here is how you may save a phone number with an extension on the iPhone media:
- Start by opening the “contact application” once again.
- I'm mentioning the steps assuming that the number is already saved in your device.
- Hit on the contact with which you would want to add the extension.
- Click on the “edit” option which is located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Mention your number simply and hit on the “plus icon” so as to add a new number in the contact
- Click on the “symbols button” on the touchpad. And hit pause so as to insert the comma.
- Now mention the extension afterward.
- With this you are all good to go, hit on the “done “icon so as to save it successfully. The above-narrated steps will give you a very clear idea of phone number extension format as well, so make sure you give this blog a good read. Make sure you don’t miss out on anything so far.